Terje Dahl SvendsenPeople
Terje Dahl Svendsen specialises in intellectual property, commercial contracts, technology and digitalisation/ICT and R&D.
Dahl Svendsen also works with marketing law, and trade, service and distribution, and has a long-standing experience in these areas.
Dahl Svendsen is a Master of Laws (LLM) from London School of Economics. Before joining Tenden, he worked in the law firm Schjødt in Oslo.
- Tenden Advokatfirma ANS
- Advokatfirmaet Justin ANS
- Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS
- Senior Lawyer
- London School of Economics
- Master of Law (LLM)
- University of Oslo
- Cand. Jur.
- Co-author of the chapter about Norway in the book "Sports image Rights in Europe"
- TMS Asser
- Co-author of the chapter "Markeds- og mediarettigheter innen idretten" in the book "Idrett og Jus" (a book on sports and law)
- Gyldendal, 2005
- Various articles and presentations in IT-law, intellectual property law and marketing law
- Designated by the leading international lawyer ranking "Legal 500" for Norway in the field of "Intellectual Property"