Technology and digitalisation drive swift and comprehensive societal change. All businesses in all sectors are fundamentally affected by digitalisation. These developments facilitate increased efficiency, rationalisation, innovation, new business areas and more satisfied customers. At the same time, those left behind risk losing market shares and positions.
The fundamental digital transformations facing enterprises today also entail legal and strategic challenges and pitfalls. Our extensive experience and specialised expertise within this field enable us to identify risk swiftly and efficiently, ensuring that our clients succeed with their digital solutions. Our lawyers combine first rate legal knowledge with the commercial, strategic and technical acumen necessary to help our clients succeed in their digital transformation projects.
We assist both suppliers and purchasers with day to day advice, contract negotiations and dispute resolution concerning procurement of IT and digital solutions.
Our services include:
- License agreements, IT operational services, service and support agreements, development agreements, consultancy agreements, service level agreements, software as a service (SaaS) agreements, cloud computing, outsourcing, open source software.
- Data security, personal data/GDPR and data processing agreements.
- We have in-debt knowledge of all IT standard agreements used in the Norwegian market, and regularly advise clients in choosing the right contract and making any amendments required.
- E-commerce and related terms and conditions.
- Assistance in connection with mergers, acquisitions or sale of businesses where technological solutions are vital, in close co-operation with our specialised M&A team.
- Dispute resolutions regarding IT contracts, inside and outside of court.