All enterprises handle personal data and must comply with strict requirements imposed through the GDPR Directive. At the same time the commercial value of data, including customer data, is becoming ever more apparent as an important asset to many companies.
Personal information handled by the enterprise may include information about employees, customers, both physical visitors to the premises and users of websites, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, location data, and audiovisual material where a person may be recognizable.
We assist businesses in all sectors, from local start-ups to large Norwegian based international companies with legal matters pertaining to data protection and cyber security.
Our services include:
- Assisting clients with internal GDPR procedures and privacy policies.
- Assessment of manoeuvrability and operational framework under the GDPR regulations.
- Drafting and negotiating data processing agreements, preparing privacy statements, consents and approvals, and other legal compliance measures with the personal data regulations.
- Assisting employers with control and compliance measures related to employees.
- We provide legal and strategic advice in case of cybersecurity breaches or cyberattacks, and help ensure legal compliance in handling such breaches, as well as implementing risk reducing measures.