Christen Agerup provides general advice and assistance to businesses and private clients, including in matters relating to employment law and contract law.
He also works extensively with family law, inheritance and succession.
Agerup is also an experienced litigator.
Agerup has worked as a lawyer in Vestfold since 1991, after having worked in public administration. He is an experienced board member, and was the chairman of the Vestfold branch of the Norwegian Bar Association from 2004-2006.
- Tenden Advokatfirma ANS
- Advokatfirmaet Justin ANS
- Advokatfirmaet Skaara, Setsaas & Agerup ANS
- Advokatfirmaet Skaara and Setsaas ANS
- County Governors Office, Vestfold
- University of Oslo
- Cand. Jur.
- Norwegian Bar Association, Vestfold Branch
- Various board positions
- A podcast on family, inheritance and succession law