Anders Hauger mainly works with public procurement. He has extensive experience with both complaints before the Norwegian Complaints Board for Public Procurement (KOFA) and litigation in such cases.
He also regularly assists in connection with the preparation of tender documents.
Hauger also works with employment law, construction law, contract law and general purchase law. He regularly litigates within these practice areas.
He advises both public bodies and tenderers. He regularly teaches public purchasers on the regulations, and is a permanent lecturer for NIMA Education.
- Tenden Advokatfirma ANS
- Svensson Nøkleby Advokatfirma ANS
- Senior Associate/Senior Lawyer
- The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS) - Legal department
- Associate/Senior Associate
- The Norwegian Association of Local and Regional Authorities (KS)
- Special Consultant
- Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development
- Senior Consultant
- University of Oslo
- Cand. Jur.
- Commissions and memberships
- Board member of Kommunalrettslig Forening (muncipal law association)
- Board member of Miljøfyrtårn AS
- Member of the Freedom of Information Act Expert Committee (NOU 2003:30)
- Member of the Reference Group for the Ministry of Labour when composing the notification provision in the Working Enviroment Act, section 2-4. Ot.prp. no. 84 (2005-2006).
- Participant of several committees, working groups and reference groups for the regulations for public procurement.