Henning Solheim mainly works with construction law. He advises clients throughout all phases of construction.
Solheim also advises on other real estate related matters. Solheim also works with dispute resolution within this field.
Solheim has background as lawyer in the law firm Hjort in Oslo and as legal project manager in Standard Norway, where he was responsible for follow-up of Norwegian standard contracts within building and construction. He has also worked as legal scientific assistant with the Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law at the University of Oslo.
- Tenden Advokatfirma ANS
- Standard Norge
- Legal Project Manager
- Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- Associate/Senior Associate
- Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law, University of Oslo
- Scientific Assistant
- University of Oslo
- Master of Laws
- "Off hire etter sjøloven ved konkurrerende hindringer" (Off hire according to the Norwegian Maritime Code by competing obstacles)
- Marilus 431 2014
- Byggherrens krav på erstatning for "anslåtte utbedringskostnader" - replikk (medforfatter Øystein Block)
- Lov og Rett 2014 nr. 9
- Various articles in "Byggeindustrien" related to construction law